Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dear My Lovely Impossible Dream In The Past

I still remember the day when I start loving you
I still remember the day when you become the most important guy in my life
I still remember how confidence I was saying that you were the only one in my life and in my heart
I still remember how sure I was believing that you would be mine someday, that there isn't something impossible in this world
I also remember how all my friends who knew my feeling towards you laughed hard at me and said that I'm a crazy girl, that I'm a ridiculous dreamer ever
And I still remember when I still believing even all my friends laughed at me
I'm still remember you until now,
You're in all my social media life
Even now I'm not have that feeling anymore
But there's still a piece of the feeling which never really disappear from my heart
And now I'm watching you again
I'm watching you like yourself before
Like when I started loving you
And those memories suddenly came out
This heart feel a little bit strange
Suddenly I can feel those romance again
But That's it
It just like that
I'm not hoping you anymore darling
Cause now I can face the reality
I know that you and I really in the different world
But I'll keep those memories inside my heart
In a beautiful spot in my heart

0 appreciations:

Post a Comment

 
비 빈 2094 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template