Thursday, December 29, 2016

Who You?

The pain is growing by the time
The anxiety almost get the good of you
The tears even refuse to come
The words can't describe how you feel
And people interpret things as they want
Because they can't see you
They can't feel you

They don't understand
No one would understand
And you grow heavier and sadder
Anxiety just killing your way and your sanity

Then the curiosity shows me a way
A way that lead me to you
I see myself when you describe yourself
I bare my soul by the way you bare your own soul
You talk about your very own self but peel the mask of mine
I see myself in you

So what is it?
Is it just another path that never crossed
Another crush that will be broken in a matter of short time
Tears for the one-sided feelings
Interest that feels like love

Or is it the beginning for you to find me?
The beginning for me to wait you?
The beginning that lead our path to crossed someday ..
Somewhere ...
Is it the heart that lead the way when fog of mysteries called the future blind your eyes and logic?
Is it the sign that I will be the one who cure you ..
And you cure me ..
In the road that will be extremely hard, but face it together as us ..
No longer you and me ..
Or you and her ..
But us .. It's us ..

Is it a Fata Morgana of the anxiety and lonely heart?
Or is it the rib who walk to the owner?

0 appreciations:

Post a Comment

 
비 빈 2094 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template