Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Best Performance Ever!

I think this performance is the best performance among all the performance that I've been seen from team B or iKON. Even when I hear the same song live in the concert, the feel already different now. I still try hard to hold my tears whenever I see this performance.

This may make me feel engaged with them. Even there are a lot of better artist right now and even I do also like the other boy band or songs but I'd choose them to be the first Korean boy band that I went to their concert in my life even they're rookies. Because I love to see those passion in their performance.

Now they are going in the happy road now. Those desperation might not appear again in the future. I'm happy with their situation now but I do hope they always remember those desperation in the day when this video taken so they will be able to keep humble and do their best to pursue their bigger dream in the future.

Every of your supporter or so-called fans here are happy that everything change into better things for you guys now but I personally hope that those eagerness that I saw in this video won't change. I hope you always be able to perform or sing from your bottom heart so the audience able to feel touched and feel the same way as yours.



0 appreciations:

Post a Comment

 
비 빈 2094 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template