Thursday, August 7, 2014

Love that Turns into Obsession

Once I ever asked about myself, " What will  do if I'm not loving him again?".
When I asked myself about that I was in love with him, really love him until I can't imagine what can I do if I'm not loving him anymore. He was the center of my world, my everything.
But that love turned into obsession and made me lose one of my best friend in my world. That obsession slowly change me into a monster. Made me hate my own best friend, Jealous with everything she had, and lost her.
I was a monster and I couldn't deny it. I made a trauma to a girl who loved me so much and successfully made her hate me too.
I don't know what can I do to fix it. Well I always remember that time and regret it so much.
I once became a monster and I hate myself for that.
Maybe thousands apologize are not enough to fix everything that I've ever done to her. Maybe remembering it every single day of my life, never can forget, and the guilty feeling are the worth punishments for me.

Then I learn that love which change into obsession is not good at all, at least for myself. It kill myself slowly, destroy my life.

0 appreciations:

Post a Comment

 
비 빈 2094 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template