Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Dream Employer

When I'm in senior high school in senior year. Many people start to wonder what major that we would take in the university. It also happens to me, I'm thinking and thinking hard about what I wanted to learn in the future, what is my passion, what I wanted to be for my work. But it's quite hard for me to find the answer since I still didn't know what I wanted to and what I'm good at.
And Super Junior give me an inspiration since I can't watch them on stage live because I'm not a rich girl who can buy the ticket so it become a motivation for me to be a promotor of Super Show, to work professionally with them. It become my biggest dream since then. So That's why I chose Communication Science major in my college to help me to reach it. So please guys, help and support me to in this competition and also my dream by liking this photo on facebook.




And please respect it since it's my dream.

0 appreciations:

Post a Comment

 
비 빈 2094 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template