Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Beautiful Eonni and Her Suddenly Gift

You know, I have a new idol these day. He's a awesome and handsome swimmer from South Korea called Park Tae Hwan.
He has his own charm and complicated life, but He's awesome and inspiring ...
Park Tae hwan also make me find a new big sister from South Korea, her name is Heo JeongYun and I always call her Eonni ^^
She's very kind and patient I think, because I patiently answer my questions about Park Tae Hwan, hehehe ...
At the first day we knew each other, she suddenly give me a gift, a precious gift, the gift that I really want so much and think that it just a dream to have that stuff because it only sell in Korea and online. It's quiet expensive for me if I buy it online.







" 허정윤 Eonni. I received your gift today (07/10), I don't know how to reply back you kindness to me. I'm very grateful and thankful to you. It's really a precious book for me. So thank you so much because this gift is so amazing. I'll keep and enjoy it. I hope we can always be a good friend and I pray the best for you. ^^"

1 appreciations:

  1. Hi! It's me Heo Jeongyun
    Thanks for posting I really love it :)
    Our friendship will never end!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
비 빈 2094 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template