Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Platonic Love

I don't know what I'm feeling now
I don't know how to explain
Brain and heart have different thought
Sometimes I confused with this feel

People say this is platonic love
People say that it's impossible
People say that its just a dream
People say that I have high imajination

Maybe they're right
Sometimes I think like them too
That's what I'm afraid of
That which can make it compilcated

But deep inside my heart
I stiil believe
I still believe in miracle
I still believe in my God

Miracle will come to my life
Change the impossible become possible
I don't know how, when, and where
I just know that someday it become real

I know that day will come to my life
Someday I will be happy with him
Someday it won't be platonic love anymore
Someday people can't say that words anymore

0 appreciations:

Post a Comment

 
비 빈 2094 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template